Legendary Twelve Guild Board Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hail and Well Met!
Post Hail and Well Met! 
Shocked WOW! Hey gang, its been a long time since I have dropped a hello. I'm that crazy shaman (if you all remember) that would try to be a priest one day and then be a tanking warrior on either mobs or enemy combatants! I told Zarisu to say hi on my behalf, but I want to wish everyone here a Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year.
How has everyone been? I do miss you guys and despite me being a real killer in World of Warcraft as a paladin (who would have thought!) there are times I think of EQ. If there are any that play WoW and want to drop me a hello you can find me on the Ursin server under the name Ahmenra (my pally), or Strategyst (my hunter). Who knows, you may convince me to reload EQ and get playing again Laughing
I will say this, there has been no other guild whether on EQ, or WoW that I had so much fun hanging out with as you guys. You ALL rocked!

Vyral Infextious
KoZ "Don't Follow this man" Shaman

Seriously folks, don't follow him it's bad news. Worse than following M. Shocked

-Z

haha. I'm glad that warning was under my name in KoZ, you can't imagine how many people wanted to follow me to a destination Shocked if only they knew the bodies of earlier people that followed me (looks in a cave): "yup, this here is where we need to go..", part of my famous last words as the gang following me is screaming for their lives while dragons use them as toothpicks. You know, funny thing is...somehow I would live through it. Shocked

I don't think I've heard from you since that old old old old old old KoZ mail over a year ago.
It's soooooOOOOOOO good to hear from you, Vy Very Happy . Happy X-mas!

~The Tigres
(Darn my cookies are burning! /hits Submit)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post doh 
Shocked sorry that I didn't reply to some of you soon, found myself sick after the New year. So for my New Year's (after the party) I found myself in bed then after a check up from my doctor I found out I had a strep throat infection. I'm glad that so many of you are still kicking some butt on EQ, and I do miss hanging out with everyone. Did alot of the players go to EQII? For some reason I could never really get into it Sad
What has been going on lately?

hi everyone just got in Very Happy ill need time to get my chat wings hehe well thats all for now just glade to get in lol

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1